Job description / Role
• Support and ensure the proper functioning of all production line equipment
• Troubleshoot & repair production line equipment for mechanical or electrical fault.
• Responsible for all equipment preventative maintenance
• Provide creative ability for process improvements in a production environment.
• Contact and communicate with equipment manufacturers on all subjects related to onsite equipment issues
• Perform administrative skills including computer data entry and documentation of work performed by written and electronic methods.
• 3+ years electronic or mechanical maintenance
• Ability to read schematics
• Designing, fabricating, machining, and repairing jigs, fixtures and parts for projects, equipment repair, maintenance work orders, and machine modifications.
• Writing, programming, troubleshooting, modifying and/or repairing programmable logic controllers, CNC machines, and other electronic equipment.
• Ability to perform preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with standardized procedures.
• Knowledge of safety requirements of assembly tools and equipment.
• Basic Microsoft Word and Excel
About the Company
Al Howail Group is Family Partnership business enterprise established by Mr. Mamdouh Aziz Al Howail and since then it has diversified into eleven divisions.
Tyre division, Tyre Retreading, Masco Electrical, Transportation, Real Estate, Furnished Apartments, Rubber Manufacturer, Plastic Division and Wood Works.
The Management also established special internal auditing office Headed by CPA to oversea the overall financial activities of its branches and the control of stock movement and bank reconciliation etc.
Production Operations/Maintenance Manager
A Leading Water & Beverages Company in Saudi Arabia
Production Engineer - IAC
Engineer - Mechanical (Mall Maintenance)
Engineer - Mechanical (Generators Maintenance)