Job description / Role
• Communicate with department managers to define the business strategy and required goals.
• Estimating costs and preparing budgets for the production process.
• Organize workflows to meet required specifications and oversee delivery deadlines.
• Monitor production and solve problems related to the production process.
• Supervising the performance of production and quality employees and all employees in the production department.
• Determine the necessary resources such as the volume of labor, raw materials and all requirements of the production process.
• Supervising maintenance work and purchasing the equipment required to operate the department.
• Monitor and ensure the output of products that meet quality standards.
• Supervising the implementation of occupational health and safety precautions.
• Preparing periodic reports and submitting them to senior management.
• Practical experience in the field of the institution in the functions of management or supervision.
• Good knowledge of production management and all procedures for operating the department.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft MS Office and ERP programs.
• Experience in preparing production metrics follow-up reports.
• Understanding quality standards and occupational health and safety regulations.
• The ability to effectively evaluate performance helps improve production.
• Good understanding of determining the budget required to run the department.
• Proficiency in communication processes and dealing with the work team and the departments of other departments.
• Possessing organizational and leadership skills.
• Ability to follow small details.
• The ability to make decisions to improve production processes.
About the Company
We are a national group formed on the foundations of social responsibility and building the acquired value with hard work and quality of outputs that contribute to creating a fertile production environment for our esteemed customers so that they can present their work in accordance with standards of balanced performance that ensures continuity and reduces the expected risk.
Plant Manager/Production Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Factory Manager (Food & Beverage)
Middle East Executive
Production Engineer (EPS Molding & Expansion)
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||23 Mar|
Business Operations Manager
|Saudi Arabia||31 Mar|