Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- A Production Planner is responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of the production process. Duties include a specific focus on the materials and goods required in the production phase, ensuring the working space is properly maintained in order to have optimal performance.
- Planning project required materials
- Liaise with warehouse for project's materials availability and reservation.
- Liaise with S&L for materials ETA and expedite order release to suppliers.
- Create change materials demand request
- Set materials flow priorities from warehouse to Production
- Evaluate quality, timeliness and match according to goals.
- Monitor material supply flow and identify any shortages or bottlenecks in usage.
- Identify and resolve problems relating to inventory.
- Report actual materials consumed and lift over per project.
- Resolve bill-of-material and on-hand discrepancies.
- Receive the Production documents from Document controller.
- Hand over the Production documents to Mechanical & Electrical Production Engineers.
- Coordinate with Operation Planner to prepare the monthly Production Plan & review the same with Production Engineers and all Operations Unit Heads.
- Review & approve the detailed Production activity plan prepared by production Engineers.
- Review and evaluate the work progress & update the Production plan accordingly.
- Guide the production team to ensure proper usage of 3 M (material, Machines & manpower)
- Review and control the man-hours consumption records of each work order.
- Co-ordination between CNC, Mechanical, Painting and Electrical Sections.
- Co-ordination with PMT for material & delivery arrangements.
- Report the production progress & status to Operation manager frequently.
- Advises management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed.
- Follow all safety instructions.
- Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
- Authorized to plan company resources for the job as per priority and skills.
- Create PR for production requirement.
- Authorized to control production manhours as per estimated or approved PMT project file.
- Manage deadlines based on project expectations.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
Communications and Working Relationships
- Work with operation planner, PMT and other operation unit heads.
- Communicate with Suppliers to expedite required materials.
- Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
- Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and co-operate with his/her supervisor's instructions.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Sound knowledge of supply chain processes and procedures including manufacturing planning, demand, and replenishment
- Preferably completed an Internal Quality Auditing Course.
- Strong communication and presentation
- Thorough understanding of the following: various production planning and inventory techniques and practices, Capacity Planning, various forecasting techniques and their application.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Preferably having experience in Electrical panel boards (Low Voltage/Medium Voltage -
- CONTROL - PLC ) manufacturing.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9000:2000 Quality Management System
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Production Planning Engineer
Excelsior Group ME
|Ras Al Khaimah||25 Apr|
Production Engineer - Masters Degree Educated
|Abu Dhabi||12 Apr|
|Saudi Arabia||4 Apr|