Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The main purpose of the Production Planner's job is to prepare & Update the Production plan & schedule.
- Coordinate with PMT for the delivery schedule for the projects.
- Prepare the master plan which includes all projects.
- Monitor the work load in each work center & plan/schedule the jobs accordingly.
- Coordinate with Production Engineers to decide the schedules & incorporate the same in master plan.
- If Production cannot accommodate the proposed delivery, communicate the same to PMT & Production Unit Head.
- Record the man Hour consumption for each work order based on the data received from Production Engineers.
- Collect the progress details from Production Engineers & update the same in Production Plans, if any deviation / change from existing same to be communicated with PMT & Production Unit Head.
- Follow all applicable procedures and work instructions
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
- Communications and Working Relationships
- Perform the above responsibilities
- Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
- Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and cooperate with his/her supervisor's instructions.
- College Graduate, Technical Qualified is more preferable.
- Good in communication (English)
- 2 years' experience in the same field preferred
- Computer literate & experience in planning modules like Microsoft Project.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
|Saudi Arabia||7 Nov|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
A Leading Manufacturer In Saudi Arabia
Electrical Sales Engineer
Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||1 Dec|
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer