Job description / Role
College of Law (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer)
- Design and develop curricula for students taking up innovative approaches.
- Deliver a range of programs of teaching for students.
- Ensure teaching within the quality assurance framework of the college.
- Perform student admissions and assessments.
- Set, mark and assess examinations and works.
- Develop, implement and coordinate college research strategy.
- Supervise student projects and ensure field trips if necessary.
- Develop the ability of students to engage in critical discourses and rational thinking.
- Promote and develop team spirit and team coherence.
- Ensure teaching design and methods are in compliance with the educational standards and regulations of the department.
University Qualifications: PhD in Law
Nature and length of previous experience: Freshers are welcome to apply
Gender Preference: Any gender
Nationality Preference: Saudi
Language Fluency: Arabic & English
Current Location: Saudi Arabia
About the Company
At Al-Asala Education and Training Company, we are working to provide comprehensive and undivided knowledge solutions that contribute effectively in shaping the characters of the next generation of leaders. Through building bridges, partnerships and international experiences with major academic institutions and local, Arab and international universities, we are committed, within our originality and vision system, to generating, sharing and integrating knowledge with our educational expertise to achieve sustainability and promote education. Professional and Knowledge Economy.