Job description / Role
• Advising new businesses on formation of corporations and business structures, drafting privacy policies and structuring commercial transactions to contribute towards the delivery experience from Amazon’s customers.
• Working with internal, external stakeholders and governmental bodies to innovate new delivery models that ensures flexibility to the business and the best delivery experience for Amazon’s customers.
• Create the long-term strategic direction for delivery experience in KSA and creating plans to deliver against
• Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with business partners, service providers, government entities
• Create and present documentation for senior executives and align your plans with Amazon’s strategic objectives.
• Will be primarily responsible for searching for, finding, vetting, and securing real estate for some of Amazon's most strategic logistical initiatives.
• Help develop and execute 3-5 year real estate strategy
• Management of multiple complex contract negotiations simultaneously.
• Develop and manage processes and tools to insure the complete cycle of real estate management functions is completed consistently and predictably, while managing a high volume project flow and robust pipeline of LOI and lease negotiations
• Assess and communicate potential regulatory challenges and government sector market segment (revenue) opportunities and threats.
• Develop mitigation or enhancement strategies, policy positions, and coordinate external advocacy efforts, outreach programs and key initiatives in concert with Ops business objectives;
• Site evaluation, and presentation for decision to multiple internal stakeholder of Sr. Managers, Directors and VPs.
• Lead site selection and acquisition within specific geographies, and coordinate resources to support due diligence evaluation of new opportunities
• Negotiate real estate development transactions, from beginning to end including strategy development, financial analysis, business term negotiation and support full legal negotiation.
• Work in liaison with the GRO team to ensure assets compliance for registration, leasing and license.
• Serve as a key member in the developing growth strategies for Saudi Arabia
• Ensure the compliance with country legal requirements, represent the company in any formal disputes and take preventative measurements to ensure company good will and legal status
• Functional expertise in e-commerce, supply chain & logistics are needed through building long-term relationships with key policymakers
• Provide leadership and liaison with landlords, developers, brokers, and lawyers, while expanding key partner relationships beyond the status quo
• Bachelor Degree
• 3 years operation experience
• Knowledge of Saudi business situation
• Understanding the country needs
• Prefer Saudi Nationality or local hire
• Operations Experience
• Business Administrations
• Government Relations
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.