Job description / Role
Project: A mega mixed-use development in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
To lead a large commercial, contracts, cost and procurement function for this mega programme. Provide leadership of full life-cycle commercial, cost and procurement function that is responsible from contract formation through to administration and closeout.
Working hand in glove with the programme team, clients organisation, multiple PMCs and downward supply chain. Leading this significant extended team delivering a world class, high performing commercial function.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing inspirational leadership to a wide team of commercial experts, ensuring structure, resource levels and deliverables aligned, producing outstanding, client focused results.
• Motivating, monitoring and managing people with a broad range of experience and skills, supporting them through a challenging, high pressure, mega project, helping to develop them and create future opportunities for the team.
• Establishing, chairing, recording and reporting regular upstream commercial client meetings and similarly with PMC service providers downstream.
• Overseeing all aspects of contract administration including payment certification, cost reporting, change management and commercial performance.
• Strategic oversight and development of the procurement approach, incorporating vendor optimisation, local and sustainable vision realisation assessed against balancing cost, contracting strategy, efficient use of lump sum, turnkey, performance-based supply and market outreach optimisation.
• Managing the prequalification, solicitation and bidding strategies and implementation.
• Budget planning, forecasting and cost management.
You have a relevant degree qualification and chartered i.e., MRICS, MICE or equivalent. You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and manage dynamic, motivated teams. Proven track record of leading a programme management office for a major consultant, client or engineering organisation, delivering significant programmes of work.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Commercial Manager
|Saudi Arabia||9 Jan|
Corporate Contracts Director - Main Contractor
Contracts & Commercial Manager
Senior Commercial Manager - Infrastructure
SAS Global Consultants