Job description / Role
This is an exciting opportunity to work on the prestigious NEOM project delivering unique high end building projects on behalf of the client as a Programme Controls Director.
This role will have complete oversight of the planning, document controls, reporting, risk and change management functions to provide executive level coordination and direction. You will act as the client, working alongside the Programme Director providing reports to the client.
- You'll be the primary point of contact for all aspects of projects controls, scheduling and planning across the entire programme.
- Develop programme dashboards.
- Provide strategic planning for the programme with focus on the critical path and high level milestones.
- Effectively communicate the programme schedule to all stakeholders.
SAR 80,000 to 90,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Housing, Food/Meals, Laundry/Cleaning, Medical Insurances
Summary of Requirements:
- Experience as Head, Lead OR Director for Project Controls Teams on multi-billion dollar projects and programmes in the Middle East.
- Degree qualified with accreditation, membership or certifications.
- Have over 20 years' experience in planning, project controls
- Must have extensive experience setting up project control systems, processes and procedures.
- Will need to have worked client side or in a client-facing role for a PMC or within a PMO.
About the Company
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.
Project Controls Director
|Saudi Arabia||11 May|
Head of Major Projects (Senior Project Director)
|Saudi Arabia||10 Mar|
Ignite Search & Selection