Job description / Role
Programme Planner & Designer - Shared Services / Financial Services / Riyadh
• The position plays a key transformation role for Portfolio Companies to lead the 'Program and Planning' tower, within the 'Transformation Office' (PMO). Accountable for constructing/driving delivery of the overall transformation plan and workstreams to deliver the transformation roadmap.
• Programme Planner & Designer - Shared Services // Financial Services // Riyadh
• A leading Sovereign Wealth Fund in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Programme Planner & Designer - Shared Services // Financial Services // Riyadh
• The role will matrix manage delivery, ensuring workstreams are held accountable for realistic commitments whilst managing stakeholders and driving consolidated progress through clear governance, structured planning and management of associated risk, issues and mitigations. In addition, this role will lead 2 key sub-functions:
Program Design & Management
• Responsible to coordinate program planning, program delivery, program integration and reporting.
• Provide assurance over in-flight programs to ensure conformance with the overall Transformation Office & the entity's goals and objectives.
• Participates in strategic planning as appropriate, including representation in programmatic interactions with various internal and external stakeholders
1 Year / 3 Year planning cycles'
• Lead the immediate (annual) business planning and budgeting cycles, including engagement and integration with wider entity planning and governance forums.
• Subsequently, integrating scope, delivery and teams into the overall planning.
• Maintain the evolving 3 year view of the business plans and ongoing alignment of plans and roadmaps based on transformation office and wider leadership direction.
• A competitive package + benefits
• Manage project design, development & delivery of projects of moderate/high complexity.
• Coordinate programs and activities with other parts of the organisation whilst ensuring delivery progress is achieved.
• Experience across Scope Management, Budget Oversight, Planning/prioritisation/tooling and Project Reporting.
• Coordinate project activities across all internal and external parties at all levels.
• Worked in program management across multinational organisations/consulting firms.
• Project management related accreditation preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Planner/Asst. Project Manager
Construction Planning Manager
Executive Director - PMO
|Saudi Arabia||16 Aug|
Planning Engineer - EPC Solar Projects
|Saudi Arabia||19 May|
Planning & Reporting Manager