Job description / Role
Mace is an inclusive employer and welcomes interest from a diverse range of candidates. Even if you feel you do not fulfil all of the criteria below, please apply as you may still be the best candidate for this role or another role within our organisation. Should you require any adjustments to assist during the application/hiring process please advise us.
Project: This is an opportunity to be involved in the delivery of major sports stadia and associated projects in Saudi Arabia. Mace will require high-calibre and experienced people to lead teams throughout each phase of the project.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring all office functions run smoothly filing, communication, archiving, holiday records, weekly movements, and asset register. Typing and formatting letters, reports, etc. using the agreed master project documents for the project.
• Ordering all office sundries such as stationery, toner, paper, coffee, and PPE.
• Handling telephone calls and messages in a timely and professional manner, and dealing with routine correspondence.
• Managing the collation of the monthly report and publishing in PDF once complete.
• Reporting any issues to IT to aid speedy resolution.
• Creating and maintaining a project directory.
• Arranging meetings and travel where necessary.
• Attending meetings with the project manager with public authorities as translator.
• Translating documents as required by the project manager. Taking minutes of meetings as required by the project manager.
• Ensuring all relevant documents are filed correctly within the Mace project filing structure, as well as the client’s server/cloud or similar.
• Liaising with consultants and contractors to ensure that incoming documents are respecting the file numbering convention and revision numbers.
• Ensuring that consultants and contractors can access the relevant project information. Sending notifications to the relevant members of the project team if updated drawings and documents are available.
• Creating and maintaining a project drawings folder ensuring the latest drawings exist in the folder.
• Creating and maintaining a transmittals folder ensuring incoming and outgoing documents are tracked.
• Pulling together comments made on contractor’s drawings and publishing to the relevant party.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Admin - Document Controller
Nabni Real Estate Developments
English Language Teacher
|Saudi Arabia||25 Sep|