Job description / Role
Faithful+Gould are currently looking for an experienced Office Administrator and Secretary to form part of the project team based in the Riyadh office.
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to the Project Team
- Diary management (on Outlook) for Management.
- Typing reports, minutes, agendas e-mails, letters, faxes, etc.
- Raising orders and checking invoices
- Scanning documents
- Photocopying and printing documents
- Collating and binding of documents
- Recording incoming and outgoing mail
- Answering telephone and taking messages for Management
- Arranging meetings, booking rooms and arranging hospitality
- Arranging driver for meetings, submission, etc.
- Making travel arrangements car hire, flights, hotels
- Monitoring holiday rotation for the department
- Keeping and updating database of contract
- Filing documents
- Managing IT request for new starter and staff
- Preparing and submitting monthly invoices for project billing
- Responsible to update company CV database and formatting external CV for bid purposes
- Maintain office supplies of the company
- Aconex administrator of the company - point of contact for creating/ enable accounts & other issues.
- Deal with the administrative issues in the office from time to time
- Any other duties as required by Management
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Proven secretarial skills, or appropriate qualification
- Excellent typing skills
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
- Relevant experience, minimum 3 years
- Must be highly self-motivated and professional
- Must contribute and share ideas, and support others
- Must be able to plan and organise, prioritising own workload
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic and English language skills essential
Rewards and Benefits
- We offer an excellent package which includes-
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Well-Being Programme - 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
SNC Lavalin's Faithful+Gould business is one of the world's leading integrated project and programme management consultancies; with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide.
Our aim is to protect and maximise our clients' interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships.
Key services include :Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning.
Our industry is going through a digital transformation and we have been investing in and pioneering digital methods to improve all aspects of our service. We have focussed our digital transformation around platform modernisation and product development and through standardisation and automation, we are achieving efficiencies that are directly passed on our clients who benefit from a consistent quality of service as well as the savings.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting - and then developing - brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It's precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.
About the Company
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers' needs, our vision is to:
- focus on quality
- seek world class design and excellence
- strive to add value
- be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society
Atkins first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. From its regional head office in Dubai, U.A.E. Atkins Middle East now employs over 2000 staff located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman (Muscat ), Qatar (Doha) Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City) and India (Bangalore).