Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Project Architect to join our award-winning team based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia . This position is responsible for overseeing the entire design process and / or assisting as a technical expert on a specialized design. The role may work on several concurrent projects, will organize production and conduct coordination and it expected the successful incumbent possesses extensive experience in all areas of architectural design and is able to resolve day-to-day project related technical problems.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Providing leadership and subject matter expertise to the project to achieve time, cost, quality and safety objectives.
- Monitoring and reporting on the production of information with respect to the discipline-related services submittal progress.
- Reviewing submitted shop drawings and material submittals (and the like) against the drawings and specifications, local codes and statutory requirements and international best practice.
- Checking and ensuring co-ordination between architectural design and all other disciplines.
- Providing technical input and experience to resolve architectural related engineering issues on the Project.
- Maintains open communication with the client and contractor's discipline engineers on project related issues.
- Coordinating the works to ensure successful project hand-over.
- Attending technical and progress meetings with the contractor/client's representative.
- Identifying issues and risks that need to be brought to the attention of senior project management as necessary.
- Actively manages the QA/QC project requirement with the related discipline.
- Prepares correspondence on subject matter expertise to issue to the client/contractor as required to meet project objectives.
- Reviews as built and O&M manuals for completeness.
- Primary point of contact for Project Team Leader and senior site personnel on project architectural related issues.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 8 years' work experience partnered with a Bachelor of Architecture.
- Fulfilling a similar role for the last 1-2 years will be highly regarded.
- BIM competency partnered with an excellent understanding of all technical aspects, code requirements, high familiarity with specifications, NBS/CSI format and international standards is required.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.