Job description / Role
• Provide process control engineering support for plant operation and strategic initiatives including process optimization, raw material efficiency, energy efficiency, tracking improvements, utilization improvements, project support, and process control support.
• Manage existing programs and implement new programs to ensure that environmental, operational, and compliance needs of the facility are achieved.
• Manage projects including project submittal, procurement of services and materials, installation, and implementation.
• Maintain and support Process Safety Management programs including mechanical integrity, procedures, process safety information, piping and instrument diagrams and process hazard analysis.
• Supervise junior-level process control engineer.
• Fluent in English
• 5 years Saudi Aramco project experiences, at least 2 Saudi Aramco pipeline projects;
• Bachelors Degree
• Computer proficient with MS Office and other applications.
• Strong technical and problem solving skills.
About the Company
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd. (CPP) is committed to becoming a world-class, integrated service provider for oil and gas storage and transportation facilities. We adhere to our core values: challenging ourselves, cultivating a meticulous work ethic, promoting teamwork, promoting innovation, and ensuring safety and harmony. We are dedicated to providing quality services and creating value for our clients. We create wealth and value for our staff, and also serve the community.
We are constantly developing to meet global demand with our high-end, special, and differentiated services. Our business covers onshore and offshore pipelines, storage facilities, technical services for pipelines, telecommunications and electricity installation and maintenance, above-ground facilities for oilfields, LNG processing and receiver facilities, and refinery facilities. We are able to build and manage facilities throughout the lifecycle of the products，and can also provide one-stop service, from consultation, to surveying, to design, to procurement, to construction, to start-up, operation and maintenance; We also provide research and development services as well as machinery manufacturing for our clients.