Job description / Role
- The Program Controls Manager (PCM) is responsible for implementing and managing project-wide control procedures and leading operational tasks in the areas of scheduling, cost and document control in order to meet project performance objectives. The job holder shall ensure that all project data and documents are properly captured and provide "on demand" assistance and performance analysis to the management.
- Initiate, manage and update various schedules and data documents to record progress and deal with project controls for multiple Engineering Procurement and Construction contracts. The job holder shall develop and maintain project schedules during Engineering, Procurement, Construction, anticipate and identify schedule delays, and monitor daily progress culminating in monthly reviews that compare actual progress with the original schedule and to report reasons of schedule delays through frequent communication and capable to handle claims, arbitration, and Extension of Time (EOT).
- Responsible for establishing Project Controls systems, processes, procedures, and tools to assist the MYDP Program.
- Provide Leadership and direction to the entire Program Controls team and emphasize coaching, leadership skills, and interpersonal skills. Supervising the preparation of all reporting (weekly and monthly) as required, accurately, sufficiently detailed, and professionally presented.
- Responsible for taking part in the Program procedures Audit, to ensure that the systems being followed are relevant.
- Responsible to ensure that there are systems in place for Internal Cost Control at a WER Level, and Overall.
- Responsible to ensure that there is a Lessons Learned Process in Place, to capture issues faced during execution and the proposed solutions. Works with HR/ Director to ensure that project controls staff is provided the relevant Training.
- Managing the interface among all packages. Supervise, and develop schedules for estimates and work to be bid.
- Has a minimum of 20 years of experience in Project Control, preferably in Marine Works, Infrastructure and housing/building projects
- Must be in a similar position for the last 8 years.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Architecture
- Master's Degree in Engineering or Architecture is preferred
- PMP certification is preferred
- Knowledge of Program Management Information System (PMIS) is preferred
- Knowledge in BIM and Quantitative Schedule Risk Analysis.
- Previous Saudi Aramco experience is Preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).