Job description / Role
One of the top 5 international engineering consultancy in the world.
• Skilled in the use of company cornerstone systems and able to represent cost data formats necessary to control the project.
• Understands financial terminology and measures and recognizes the financial impact of various project actions.
• Participates in analyzing and using financial data to identify key project issues.
• May assist in leading junior staff through assignment tasks.
• Participates in tracking action items.
• Able to use drawings and specifications in the establishment of project baseline data.
• Knowledgeable of accounting principles with extensive understanding of the manner in which the company establishes and documents the financial position.
• Prepares revised cost forecast for select accounts.
• Prepares analysis of progress trends and cost impact.
• May participate in reviewing and approving contractor invoices.
• Works hands on with earned value monitoring.
• Evaluates manpower, labor hour, and labor cost requirements versus budget limitations including preparation of variance analysis.
• Compares actual cost to funding limitations.
• Prepares expenditure forecasts to identify critical points in project funding.
• Reviews purchase order and subcontract commitments and expenditures.
• Maintains tracking database to insure that subcontractor funding is aligned with work authorization and expenditures.
• Understands the manner in which profits on projects are budgeted and the extent to which the budget value is achieved.
• Possesses the knowledge of scope control and change management.
• Involved in the tracking system to insure that project management is fully aware of detailed change order status.
• Creates and assists with cost/schedule baseline budgets.
• Familiar with basic cost/schedule integration and basic critical path analysis and other rescheduling concepts.
• Conducts or assists in performance measurement and associated cost trending.
• Prepares and assists in various levels of project reporting.
• Participates in and may lead project cost review meetings.
• Assists in procedure development and implementation.
• Minimum 20 years of related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience
• Any nationality
• Ready to join immediately/ Max 1 Month
• Candidate with Transferable Iqama
• International consultancy experience is a must
• Has a degree
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Senior Project Controls Manager
Project Controls Manager for an International Contracting Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Construction Planning Manager
Khatib & Alami
Planner/Asst. Project Manager