Job description / Role
• Skilled in the use of company systems and able to represent cost data formats necessary to control the project.
• Understands financial terminology and measures and recognizes the financial impact of various project actions.
• Participates in analyzing and using financial data to identify key project issues.
• Participates in tracking action items.
• Knowledgeable of accounting principles with extensive understanding of the manner in which the project establishes and documents the financial position.
• Prepares revised cost forecast for select accounts.
• Prepares analysis of progress trends and cost impact.
• Reviewing and approving contractor invoices.
• Works hands on with earned value monitoring.
• Evaluates manpower, labor hour, and labor cost requirements versus budget limitations including preparation of variance analysis.
• Compares actual cost to funding limitations.
• Prepares expenditure forecasts to identify critical points in project funding.
• Reviews and approves purchase order and subcontract commitments and expenditures.
• Maintains tracking database to ensure that subcontractor funding is aligned with work authorization and expenditures.
• Understands the manner in which profits on projects are budgeted and the extent to which the budget value is achieved.
• Possesses the knowledge of scope control and change management.
• Involved in the tracking system to ensure that project management is fully aware of detailed change order status.
• Familiar with basic cost/schedule integration and basic critical path analysis and other rescheduling concepts.
• Conducts performance measurement and associated cost trending.
• Prepares and assists in various levels of project cost reporting.
• Leads project cost review meetings.
• Assists in procedure development and implementation.
• Experience in Planning Works and Claims Preparation
• Any nationality (Arabic Speaking)
• Ready to join immediately
• A Bachelor degree
• A minimum of fifteen (15) years’ relevant experience in mega projects
• Recent experience in as a Project Control Manager
• Experience with a contractor at a management level or with an engineering consultant or claims consultancy providing consultancy advice on contracts, procurement and disputes as well as expert witness work.
• Proven track record in all stages of the project life cycle from contractual frameworks to cost estimation to site management and cost management through to contract administration and disputes.
• Ability to guide staff, critique and challenge objectively and with confidence.
• Experience developing successful relationships at a senior level
• Direct experience interfacing with executive management
Skills & Abilities
• Proven ability to work independently and under pressure, while using good judgment, when making Program related decisions that drive project delivery forward.
• Possess the exceptional interpersonal skills required to productively collaborate, negotiate, reach consensus and finalize project decisions.
• Commitment to excellence and possessing high expectations for the position
• Ability to comfortably and knowledgably manage throughout all phases of the Program including planning, procurement, design, and construction phases.
• Working knowledge of PC software packages typically associated with Contract Administration.
About the Company
A leading Group in Saudi Arabia.
Senior Project Manager / Project Director
Project Controls Manager
Project Director - Arabic Speaker
Senior Project Contract Manager
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia
Ignite Search & Selection