This position is closed or expired.
See other Management jobs
The PCM ensures the planning, scheduling and time and cost control activities for the project.
Provide Project Teams with adequate services for effective planning and control of schedules, progress and costs in order to support Project Managers to complete the projects within the targets set forth in the commercial phase and in compliance with Client's control requirements. Provide Company Management Function with the data, limited to Projects controlled, needed for budget and quarterly forecast reporting.
He acts and reports to the Project Manager (PM) for the project control activities related to the Contract’s scope of work.
His functions include (Professional Skills):
• Carrying out the planning of the project in liaison with the other positions of the project organization;
• Staff and manage all departmental resources (Projects Control Engineers, Planning Engineers, Cost Control Engineers) required for an adequate control of Projects, coordinating workload analysis, recruitment, training, assignment to Project Teams, supervision and performance evaluation;
• Establish the requirements and coordinate the implementation of systems tools and applications necessary to support the project control activities (hardware, software applications, communications etc.);
• Organise and maintain the project control database and the feed-back system to the Commercial/Contracts Department;
• Working out and updating the scheduling and the project progress reports, in liaison with the other Positions of the project organization, pointing out any deviations to the PM and the concerned positions;
• Monitor the progress of the project concerning the Contract’s scope of work, indicating where corrective actions are required and reassessing priorities in cooperation with the PM, as needed;
• Recording, on the basis of the initial cost estimate, direct and indirect costs and referring to the PM the current deviations and those expected by the end of the project;
• Supporting the PM in the assessment of the economic risks;
• Taking part in the definition of the economic amendments to the contract;
• Preparing periodical reports, giving assistance to the PM in the contacts with the Client.
Candidates should be BSc Engineering Degree with a minimum of 7 years experience in a Consultancy organization dealing with Petrochemical, Fertilizer, Refinery, Oil & Gas or industrial environment experience.
Should have experience in Cross Country Pipeline Construction Projects. Conversant with International Codes and Standards and capable of independently handling EPC Projects from planning, scheduling and completion. He should be expert in using Primavera 6. Preferably having PMP certification.
About the Company
RHM & Sons Company (Rajeh H. Al-Marri & Sons Company) - A doyen among the contemporary Oil and Gas Projects Constructors in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; had it’s inception about two and half decades ago at Abqaiq in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia. During the intervening years, RHM has accumulated a vast reservoir of expertise in diverse fields through the execution of large Oil and Gas related projects especially Turnkey projects in cross country pipelines and associated facilities projects involving Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Communication and Control systems. The state-of-the-art techniques it employs and its commitments to innovations have helped the company to set new standards – national and global. Over then period, RHM had an exponential growth record and this has led to the origin of a multi divisional group operating at diverse functional areas viz construction, contracting, trading, import of Engineering goods etc.