Project Control Senior Manager
Khatib & Alami
Job description / Role
- Establishing and implementing the project controls process and system.
- Providing project management support in the development of the work breakdown structure (WBS), activities, logic, resources and progress of the integrated project schedule, i.e. baseline.
- Managing the development of a portfolio, programme, and project control processes and procedures covering the full portfolio life-cycle from project inception to handover.
- Providing strategic guidance to lead the program controls teams of the Consultants and the General Contractor/ Sub-Contractors consistent with the different project's execution strategy.
- Leading the development of cost management, planning and progress monitoring procedures.
- The jobholder will lead a team of Senior project controls managers and reporting engineers.
- B.Sc./ M.Sc. degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or Project Management discipline with certification in planning and scheduling of projects and in using Primavera applications (Primavera Project Management /P6 and Primavera Contract Management/Expedition) and Cost Engineering.
- Possess 20+ years' experience in delivering fully coordinated, multi-disciplinary Project Controls Management for Project Management and Construction Management on large development projects in the capacity of Project Controls Director.
- Worked for an international consultancy for overall 15 years with ideally 10 years of experience in the Middle East and in KSA.
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).