Job description / Role
Project: New build mixed-use development Mace will be providing programme, design and commercial management.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking project controls director to join our established and growing team in KSA.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Prepare the overarching strategy for project controls across all key areas, acknowledging and developing client objectives and requirements.
• Integrating project controls with the client functional areas and wider group of stakeholders.
• Integrating buildability to shape the controls strategy to deliver programme value. Integrating with the client PMO and other functions, and share best practice, transfer knowledge and develop a legacy plan for future project delivery by the client and stakeholders.
• Managing the overall controls process aligned to programme deliverables and gateways to shape, inform and deliver the controls strategy to enable the client to make timely and effective decisions.
• Developing and leading the process for the aggregation of data at a project level through to programme level.
• Developing data capture and lead reporting consistency across the programme, including performance data to support successful delivery and baseline integrity, through robust change management.
• Taking ownership of specific Performance Management KPIs relevant to the role and ensure systems and processes are in place to monitor performance against them, and as necessary implement remedial actions to maintain/exceed KPI targets.
• Contributing to the ongoing development of the JV team and client organisation and the creation of opportunities for efficiency/value enhancement associated with the delivery of solutions within a multi-programme environment.
• Engaging in assessment of requirements and implementation of knowledge sharing and learning legacy to the client team.
• You are a qualified professional capable of providing planning, leadership, direction, and technical expertise to manage complex tasks and multi-discipline projects.
• In-depth knowledge of project controls as applied in major construction environments, with education infrastructure a bonus.
• You are digitally savvy, with broad systems knowledge including Share Point, Aconex, PowerBI and P6 Primavera.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Controls Director