Job description / Role
A brand-new opportunity is available to work as a Project Controls Manager for an international company involved in the areas of engineering construction and management in Riyadh, where you would be working on one of their high-profile landscaping projects\contracts in the middle east. This is a great opportunity that the client is offering with great chance for progression, growth, and development for a hardworking, enthusiastic, and organised individual with proven experience.
• Lead the cost management and reporting functions on a large construction development program.
• Creates statistical / cost reports for management
• Study and understand all relevant documents
• Organize and direct the activities of the project control team.
• Identify, implement and maintain the complete controls structure
SAR 30,000 to 55,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must hold a degree in Civil Engineering
• Must have at least 20 years of experience
• Experience working on large scale projects, ideally projects involving Landscaping
• PMO Experience
• International Experience
• Previous experience in Saudi Arabia
• Must be based or willing to relocate to Riyadh
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.