Job description / Role
Client is a leading multi disciplinary consultancy in the region has an urgent requirement for a Project Controls Director with strong experience on multi-billion USD projects across the Gulf Region.
Candidates who fulfill the following criteria are invited to apply.
* Must have Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent discipline
* Must have 20 years postgraduate experience with at least 10 years in a Project Controls Director or Senior Project Controls Manager role
* Must be fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English.
* Should have post graduate qualification in relevant discipline.
* Expert knowledge in Primavera and relevant scheduling and cost management software
* Excellent client facing to communicate progress with the clients team.
* must be very commercially and contractually astute.
* strong ability to lead a team and provide guidance to the team when required.
* must be very adaptable to change management and risk management.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Programme Controls Director
SAS Global Consultants
|Saudi Arabia||6 May|
Head of Construction
Ignite Search & Selection