Job description / Role
The Project Controls Director will need to be versatile as well as have exceptional communication, analytical and
management/leadership skills. In this role, you will develop, manage, and/or executes all phases of the project
controls effort (planning/scheduling and cost analysis).
• Provides guidance, direction, and specialized assistance to project for the resolution of difficult and complex project control problems.
• Interfaces with clients, attend regular meetings and provides statistical reports.
• Manages a team of Project Controls Managers/Engineers/Specialists who are qualified to analyze, evaluate, and forecast project costs, as well as performance against an established schedule with critical milestones.
• Assesses the impact(s) of design/construction changes and schedule slippages.
• Oversees the development and maintenance of an established system to show the hierarchy of plans and schedules; keeps project and company management fully informed.
• Coordinates staffing requirements, assigns and supervises project work activities, and trains personnel.
• Completes performance reviews and provides personnel development for the assigned employees.
• Recommends and oversees the customization of project control systems to meet specific project requirements.
• Creates statistical reports for management on a recurring or one of a kind basis.
• Participates in business development efforts by gathering and presenting a variety of background data.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management (or related field)
• Min of 20+ years of related experience, including supervisory/managerial experience
• Requires basic engineering knowledge in electrical, mechanical, civil, or a related field
• Proficient PC skills including proficiency in various Project Controls Software and Microsoft Office Suite
• Proven ability to perform in a supervisory capacity
• Thorough knowledge of industry practices is required
• Ideally a tarck record working on large complex Civil Engineering/Infrastructure schemes
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
SAS Global Consultants
Project Director - Major Projects (Mixed-Use)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jun|
Senior Director of Project Management
|Saudi Arabia||25 May|
Rider Levett Bucknall
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||23 Jul|