Job description / Role
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
• Manage the Project Controls requirements of the scope and Development of the Project Controls Strategy in accordance with the Employer Requirements,
• Interface with the project management team and all key stakeholders.
• Manage governance to ensure robust cost and schedule performance for the agreed Scope of Work across integrated programmes managed across multiple sub-contractors.
• Manage the weekly and monthly progress report protocols / templates for progress reporting and monitoring progress against it.
• Establishment of earned value management guidance and tools for project performance monitoring and reporting,
• Manage the preparation of weekly and monthly progress reports/presentations for the client.
• Assisting in establishing / delivering formal reporting arrangements on project progress for the client and project in accordance with the employer requirements.
• Prepare project advice for any site progress / planning concern that may impact site progress.
• Prepare and manage the daily escalation report and early warnings for project managers.
• Overseeing the preparation of risk assessments and mitigation plans.
• Ensure and manage effective information and document transfer at all levels
• Establishing the document coding structure for all documents.
• Manage and develop the document control system and communication flow for the project.
• Ensure procurement, material and submittal logs are created and maintained.
• Manage and identify long lead items.
• Reviewing contract documents, suggesting changes for planning and programming aspects and the addition of new clauses if necessary.
• Manage the design, procurement and construction progress for compliance with contract requirements.
• Arrange and manage planning workshops/meetings to discuss and assist contractors / consultants to close their planning / project control issues.
• Manage the set-up of Primavera Project Management System.
• Manage the preparation of the master programme for the project.
• Manage and review construction programmes received from contractors and analyse them in line with the contractual requirements.
• Preparing design programs for projects under design and guideline programs for projects to be started / under-progress.
• Provide assistance and advice in the management of claims and disputes,
• Prepare claim and counter- claim register including “cause and effect” of all events
• in claims logs,
• Review delay and disruption analysis in response to contractors’ claims,
• Making recommendations for possible acceleration,
• Challenge any claims and EOT requests, prepare recommendation reports as required
SAR 22,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must have a Bachelor's Degree in civil or related discipline;
• Possess over 18 years of total experience and at least 5 years’ experience in the Middle East, preferably KSA.
• Possess good project background and proven Arabic language technical writing ability and skills.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Construction Manager - Site Supervision
SAS Global Consultants
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||20 Apr|
Rider Levett Bucknall
Housing Project Manager
Zuhair Fayez Partnership
Senior Project Manager