Job description / Role
• Establishing and maintaining the schedule baselines and ensure project control mechanisms are in place to monitor performance.
• Delivering intelligence and updates on change management.
• Reviewing overall project status with the project management team and recommend corrective action where necessary.
• Risk management and reporting.
• Evaluating and reporting on all scheduling, cost and change controls for this scheme in conjunction with the project.
• Recognising and allocating best practice across the various project teams.
• Carrying out the duties of designated project controls manager for the project.
• Bachelors/ Master’s Degree in engineering from accredited university
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in related field on national / international major initiatives and developments.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About the Company
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.
Project Controls Manager - Major Mixed Use Development
Project Controls Director - Arabic Speaking
Project Controls Director
|Saudi Arabia||15 Sep|
Ignite Search & Selection