Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP Middle East are currently looking for a Senior Project Controls Manager to provide leadership on project risk management, planning and scheduling, cost estimating, cost control, progress measurement, electronic document management and reporting for the entire project throughout its lifecycle and across WSP's Programme Management and Construction Management units in the Middle East.
A typical week would include:
* Provide leadership for planning and scheduling, progress measurement, and reporting for the entire project
* Provide guidance, direction, and specialized assistance to planning staff, interface with client, attend regular meetings, and provide statistical reports
* Develop, implement and maintain planning, processes, procedure, systems and tools and monitor compliance
* Resource and manage the Planning Team on the project
* Provide guidance and direction for the resolution of planning and issues as they arise
* Provide regular summary reports to the Project Management team to provide awareness of key project parameters, and assist with exceptions
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* A Degree in Civil Engineering within a minimum of 20 years post graduate experience
* Previous experience in Project Management
* Good knowledge and experience of the project lifecycle for mixed use projects in respect to planning, cost and schedule control
* Good knowledge of the design process and construction methodologies
* Experienced Project Controls professional with good technical skills (i.e. critical path, earned value, etc)
* Experience in the application of Primavera P6, and knowledge of Primavera contract manager on mixed use development projects
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.