Project Controls Manager
SAS Global Consultants
Work From Remote Location
Job description / Role
• Develop Program Controls System by defining the structure and hierarchy of Plans and Procedures to meet Project specific requirements, including but not limited to Project Execution Plan, Health, Safety and Security Plan, Quality Assurance, Quality Control Plan, Public Relations Plan. Identify Project Deliverables, Contractual Requirements and monitor preparation & submission, compliance
• Define metrics (principal quantities, labor-hours, plant-hours) & tools focusing on Weight Factors (EWF) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Establish Baseline Data (Milestones, Interfaces,Scope, Time, Revenue,Cost).
• Develop Project Summary and ensure distribution to all team members.
• Evaluate Performance (Earned Value Analysis) based on progress derived from data collected from daily reports and established trackers by comparing to multiple.
SAR 35,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Full Package - Housing/Transport & Flights
• 10-15 years experience
• Exposure to having worked for project management consultant
• Bachelors degree within construction/engineering
• Oracle Primavera P6 Professional
• Large scale residential, villa, accommodation type project experience is desired
Full package of Housing, Transport, Flights & Food will be provided on top of the salary due to the nature of this project being in a remote location.
About the Company
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.