Project Controls Manager
Mohammed Al-Rashid Contracting Co. (MARCO)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Monitor and control compliance in respect of the project’s contractual obligations. Reports in line with the project and company reporting calendar, providing details on progress, actuals, forecast and explanation of variances. Support the development of requirements for specific resource-loaded schedules.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monitor and control compliance in respect of the project’s contractual obligations. Reports in line with the project and Preparation and monitoring of a Budgeting and Cost Management Plan including updates
• Establishing the cost centers and cost codes for new projects
• Preparation and submission of Project cash flow forecasts and monthly updates thereof at the completion of construction phase
• Provide budget updates in such form and with such details as may be requested by the Client
• Follow up of all contractual issues and monitor their cost impact.
• Provides support to Project Directors to establish and maintain project control tools.
• Develops, implements, and maintains project control reports.
• Ensures regular and timely reporting of the project progress to advise of any conditions that would affect the approved timelines.
• Promotes open communication and collaboration between all project stakeholders and assists on the establishment and update of the master schedules to ensure that the projects are completed within the agreed timeframe to ensure that projects are completed within the agreed timeframe.
• Maintains computerized project reports per company policy and procedures
• Reviews, evaluates, and recommends changes to the project documents as required.
• Prepares and provide project report update to the Company leadership
• Provides cash flow projections and forecasts
• Supervises the planning teams to maintain and up-date Detailed Works planning and programme.
• Coordinate the production and lead the presentation of weekly and monthly progress report for internal purposes
• Coordinate and liaison with section managers to update the Reports and Forecasts.
• Prepare programme and other detailed information necessary for substantiating claims and provision with regards to planning and programming to the commercial departments.
• Coordinate and liaison with subcontractors and authorities in relation to planning and programming matters for the various interface in the projects.
• Monitor and report design review progress of Client.
• Other duties as directed.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related discipline
• 10 years’ experience with planning, project controls and reporting
• Minimum of 5 years in a similar role
• Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Possess drive initiative, result oriented and ability to work under pressure.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
As a company, we pride ourselves on our close-knit relationships, development, and well-being. We offer our Employees:
Reward and Recognition-
• Competitive Salary
• 30 paid holidays per annum
• Annual return tickets to home country for employees and up to 3 dependents.
• Medical Insurance
• Mental Health First Aiders
• Wellbeing Program
• Employee Relocation Assistance
• Quiet Room
• Social gatherings
• Team Activities
• Associates' Appreciation Days
Learning and Development-
• Excellent on job Training
• Personal Development Opportunities
Corporate Social Responsibilities-
• Strong focus on sustainability
• Refer a friend incentive scheme – Up to £250 T&Cs apply.
Diversity and inclusion-
• Prayer Room
• 6 hours working patterns in Ramadan.
• Eid Festival off
About the Company
In Mohammed Al-Rashid Contracting Co. (MARCO) We believe that contracting is a profession more than a business, which require accumulated experiences and continuous development by following the latest industry practices and building technologies.
With this belief as a foundation of MARCO since inception 1982,and by nurturing our accumulated experiences have been able to offer our clients high quality, outstanding services and solutions that fosters a trustful relationship that reduces the burdens of construction and puts the client at ease knowing that his project in good hands.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
QS Quest Global Markets Ltd.
Senior Planning Engineer
Fusion Group Holding
V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co.