Job description / Role
Project Controls Manager up to 10k Usd for an International Contracting Company Based in KSA
• Leading the project management / project control team (5 to 10 people).
• Leading the variation orders and contract / sub-contracts administration.
• Leading certification and invoicing to client and from sub-contractors.
• Leading planning and scheduling works such baseline, progress measurement, monitoring/analysis and control of delays in engineering, procurement and construction.
• Performing delay analysis and mitigation / recovery plans.
• Leading the budgeting and cost control activities.
• Leading the risk management and schedule risk analysis (internal and with client).
• Leading the internal and external reporting.
• Maintaining contemporary records in support of claims substantiation and defense.
• POSITION: Project Controls Manager
• SALARY: up to 10,000 USD (approximately 37,500 SAR) depending on qualifications
• HIRING COMPANY: International contracting company
• LOCATION: Eastern Province, KSA
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately or maximum 1-month
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
• Open to Arabic and Western nationals
• Male, 30 to 40 years old
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Project Management in Oil & Gas EPC, preferably in Saudi Aramco projects
• Ability to handle the Planning & Scheduling, Progress Measurement, Cost Estimation, Contract Administration & Change Management, Risk Management Reporting
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.