Job description / Role
Project Controls Manager up to 6k Usd for an International Contracting Company based in KSA
• Leading the project management / project control team (5 to 10 people).
• Leading the variation orders and contract / sub-contracts administration.
• Leading certification and invoicing to client and from sub-contractors.
• Leading planning and scheduling works such baseline, progress measurement, monitoring/analysis and control of delays in engineering, procurement and construction.
• Performing delay analysis and mitigation / recovery plans.
• Leading the budgeting and cost control activities.
• Leading the risk management and schedule risk analysis (internal and with client).
• Leading the internal and external reporting.
• Maintaining contemporary records in support of claims substantiation and defense
• POSITION: Project Controls Manager
• SALARY: up to 6,000 USD (approximately 22,500 SAR) plus family benefits depending on qualifications
• HIRING COMPANY: International contracting company
• LOCATION: Eastern Province, KSA
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately or maximum 1-month
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
• Open to ANY nationals preferably Arabic and Indian
• Male 30 to 40 years old
• Overseas candidates can also apply
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Project Management in Oil & Gas EPC, preferably in Saudi Aramco projects
• Ability to handle the Planning & Scheduling, Progress Measurement, Cost Estimation, Contract Administration & Change Management, Risk Management Reporting
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Controls Manager
Opus Recruit Middle East