Job description / Role
Project Controls Manager – Sports Development
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Project Controls Manager to join a large developer on a mega program in KSA. Our client is keen to see candidates with 10+ years on large projects to include a large Sports Development. Candidates applying for this role must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or similar, must have worked in a similar role in the GCC and must have extensive experience working with Primavera (P6 or P3).
• Develop and oversee the implementation of Project Control procedures to cover Planning/Scheduling, Cost Management, Risk Management, Document Control, Progress Reporting and Web based Project Management Information Systems (PMIS).
• Oversee and manage preparation of master-schedules to include conceptualization, design development, procurement, construction, installation, opening and project close-out.
• Analyze, evaluate, and forecast status of a project against an established baseline schedule periodically and prepare graphs, diagrams, and other exhibits to illustrate cost status and forecast dates and ‘major concerns’ and corrective actions.
• Assess the impact of design and construction changes and schedule slippages and recommend cost and time recovery scenarios on delayed projects.
• Accumulate and access historical data, such as performance experience, for use in maintaining a realistic basis for future planning and forecasting.
• Manage a database of baseline and monthly updates submitted by the consultants and contractors.
• Support procurement activities including assessment of delays, claims and other contractual issues.
SAR 53,000 to 61,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Family status, schooling, flights
• Experience in the Sports Development Industry (Stadiums, Arenas, Aquatic Centres, Velodrome etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Quantity Surveying
• 10+ years’ experience including GCC experience
• Strong knowledge of Primavera Software (P6 or P3)
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.
Senior Project Controls Manager
Currie & Brown
Project Control Engineer
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||18 Sep|
Project Manager - Civils Construction