Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success"
Project Design Engineer
On a behalf of high profile client, we are looking for outstanding Project Design Engineer, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Project Engineer (Design) will be responsible for supervision/support of landscape design development during the lifecycle of the several assigned projects of the program. From concept, schematic, detail, authorities submission, tendering and construction documentation, Project Engineer (Design) provides technical management, leadership and coordination of multi discipline design delivery teams on assigned projects.
• Develop and maintain the program design team work in such a way as to ensure the most economic and effective use of resources and the completion of design projects in line with target timescales;
• Development of design guidelines for assigned program components.
• Manage of tender process for assigned program components of the strategy launched during the contract period;
• Evaluation of tenders, prepare tender reports and recommendations, and selection of designer contractors;
• Responsible of the production of all design packages of all stages, post concept design stage (all project documentation, including specifications, cut sheets & schedules) in line with the contractual obligations / scope of work and related deliverables;
• Manage the design process to ensure that it is compatible with its urban environment;
• Ensure design is in compliance with relevant codes, standards, regulations and requirements of local authority having jurisdiction;
• Work with design organizations, both internal and external, to deliver an approved project design;
• Monitor progress of design delivery, identify areas for improvement, and take action to resolve outstanding issues;
• Ensure that critical dates are met on time, within agreed cost & to technical requirement;
• Ensure design risk assessments are carried out and that residual risk is transferred to the construction teams;
• Work with construction teams to ensure buildability considerations are incorporated
• Liaise with numerous stakeholders including clients, municipalities, government bodies and work teams
• Review verification and acceptance of the design outputs (calculations, drawings, specifications, reports) prior to issue for construction;
• Implementing practical, timely, cost effective solutions to enable all elements of the project are safely constructed;
• Maintaining a clear picture of out-turn cost in accordance with standard framework, by ensuring monthly cost reports fully and accurately reflects all contracts let, change, risks, opportunities and variation orders and reporting to senior client level;
• Perform all other position related duties as requested.
• Strong design and commercial skills, win work and oversee delivery
• Effective leader (has an instinctive eye for talent), proven ability to motivate others and get results both through direct reports and external suppliers (Internal as well as external third party sub consultants);
• Strategic thinker – ability to spot opportunities and galvanize the resource and the expertise in order to capitalize on them;
• Experience of interpreting and understanding local rules, regulations and design guides;
• Appreciation and working knowledge of sustainable design techniques and solutions, such as LEED and alike;
• Excellent client meeting, presentation and report writing skills;
• Skills in Project Management and Bid Preparation;
• Entrepreneurial outlook – keen interest to play a pivotal role in growing the business;
• PMP Certification is a plus
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.