This position is closed or expired.
See other Logistics jobs
We are talent pooling for Project Director(s) in Saudi Arabia.
To lead the project core team to deliver the project safely, to time, to cost and quality. Improve the project margin against that set at "As Sold" Blue Book. Fulfill Customer expectations. Motivate and mentor team members to create an effective/efficient working unit.
Ensure the project is launched correctly and thereafter monitor and control scope change. Maximise risk provision and contingency to margin. Develop a robust margin enhancement plan.
Your Key Accountabilities
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction whilst operating within Bombardier established policies, procedures and commercial guidelines. Report Customer satisfaction monthly.
- Generate Project Margin stability to meet "As Sold" Blue Book mandate requirements, together with a robust margin enhancement program to demonstrate an improving margin trend. Utilise risk management through monthly proactive functional risk reporting. Maximise risk provision & contingency to margin.
- Use of Standard Process (including Reporting) - Implement Core Project Management skill areas of Scope, (including change management), Time and Risk Management together with secondary skill areas of Integrated Project Management , Scope, Communications, Procurement, Quality, Human Resources.
- Implement a Project specific Safety Management Plan to ensure safety hazards are as low as reasonably practical and that zero incidents occur Generate evident of Project Safety Best Practice.
- Create a highly motivated working unit by managing all direct reports including Assistant PM, Planning, Contracts, Procurement, Quality, Engineering, etc to improve individual capabilities as well as team work.
- Resolution of interface problems among the various groups involved in the project, both within the Company, the customer and subcontractor organisations.
- B.S. in Engineering or Business, MBA preferred, or equivalent. PMI Certification is a plus.
- 10 years of technical/engineering or equivalent business plus at least 10 years of project management and/or project administration experience.
- Evidence of successful project delivery.
- Working knowledge in developing and administering resource plans and budgets.
- Knowledge of and experience with risk and opportunity assessment tools and in cost recovery management.
- Experience and knowledge of Project Management skills, including processes and procedures, customer interface, schedule management, scope management, commercial management, personnel administration, and negotiation.
- MS Office Package, MS Project, Working knowledge of Primavera.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, management skills and techniques.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and coordination skills.
- Must use a high degree of tact and ingenuity, resourcefulness, and creativity
- Must be able to sell ideas and be persuasive.
- Candidates have to be fluent in English, both spoken & written. Additional knowledge of Arabic is an advantage.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
We are looking for great professionals to join us.
About the Company
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide — one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.