Job description / Role
Our international client requires an experienced Project Director from a design background to join their large scale project in Saudi Arabia. The right candidate must have project experience of delivering multi-million dollar infrastructure works including rail, roads/highways or other infrastructure related projects. This role is responsible for managing and leading a diverse team of professionals including Architects, Engineers, Designers, Quantity Surveyors, Contractors and other supporting services.
Drawing on your existing infrastructure delivery and major expressways projects experience, you will be responsible for monitoring the project direction and coordinating throughout all project life-cycles and final handover to the client.
• Develop the strategy and execution plan
• Negotiate contract terms with the client
• Deliver on all technical and commercial aspects of the project as per the contract requirements
• Manage the client relationship and key stakeholders
• Business development to ensure repeat business
• Deliver the financial objectives for the programme
• Manage all programme risk and contingencies
• Ensure compliance with the ‘company’ Business Management System
• Direct staff and resources to meet programme delivery requirements
• Ensure project success
• Manage the Project Manager’s performance of delegated responsibility
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or any related degree, chartered.
• A minimum of 20 years post graduate experience, 10 years’ operating at senior management and director level.
• Experience in leading on infrastructure projects preferably in the Middle East or Asia.
• Experience of leading a business and having responsibility for a P&L account.
• Proven success in the delivery of large capital projects within scope, time and budget
• Ability to influence for results.
• Experience in the planning, managing and successfully delivering on projects involving numerous stakeholders
• Effective IT and communication skills in report writing, presentations and holding effective conversations
• Proven ability to lead, organize and direct large multi-national organization
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.