Job description / Role
Looking to speak to a Project Director with strong leadership skills, ability to manage large teams and projects. Communicate effectively with different departments and improve effectiveness and efficiency within the business.
* Lead company project management office and drive orders backlog conversion to achieve revenue and cash targets
* Lead a team of 25+ project managers, coordinators
* Lead revenue and customer (project) acceptance forecast and execution and communicate with all stakeholders accordingly
* Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, procurement, supply chain, and finance to achieve fastest conversion of project backlog protecting company margins
* Consistently track and communicate project status, critical path, changes, milestones and stage gates through the utilization of Gantt Charts, and other project tools.
* Manage requirements, approvals and plans at all phases to ensure we deliver all our project commitments timely and with highest quality in a cost effective manner
* Improve existing processes to increase speed and efficiency
* Define performance management KPI's to monitor operational success against objectives
* Reporting to the management on operation activities towards business goals
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Manufacturing Engineering or a similar engineering degree, or Construction Management Degree required
* 15-20 + years of experience in engineering and project management of capital projects experience required
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work with minimal direction, as well as consult with customers
* Experience working in a Healthcare industry highly desired
* Six sigma experience highly desired
* Proven leadership of large teams
* Arabic and English required
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.