Job description / Role
Gulf Connexions has an exciting brand new position available with one of our newest clients who are well-known in the construction industry in the GCC.
Our client has exclusively chosen Gulf Connexions to lead their recruiting process to help identify a strong profile for the following mandate. We are currently looking for a Project Director for a company that is known as a contractor working on infrastructure projects. Our client has gone through a corporate restructure and is now winning tenders for major infrastructure projects across Saudi Arabia.
The ideal candidate is required to monitor strategic & key operational projects developments plus corporate processes management across the organisations. Suitable candidates should have the following:
• Experience in project execution, rather than project consultancy
• Prior experience project director, projects management, multi-projects management, PMO Director for a construction company.
• Long term project experience from design to the implementation stage. Jumpers will not be considered without a valid reason for the frequency shift.
If you are an experienced Project Director with strong experience working heavily within the construction industry and would enjoy working for a large company with a dynamic set of people, then we believe our client is the place for you.
• A minimum of 15 years of progressive experience in the construction industry.
• BS/BA in Civil Engineering is a must.
• PMP or any other relevant qualifications may be beneficial towards your candidacy.
• Must have proven experience working for a contractor.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Ignite Search & Selection
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)