Job description / Role
- Act as Project Lead and provide strategic leadership on a large program of works
- Oversee the projects from inception through to successful completion, managing a number of Project Managers from Assistant to Associate level and taking responsibility for overall delivery with an aim to securing repeat business.
- Attend Client meetings where strong diplomacy skills are essential
- Generating opportunities through business development.
- Undertaking line management and general unit management duties.
- To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
- Project Management degree or a similar construction related qualification with extensive technical delivery experience in a similar role gained within a consultancy or end user client.
- Experience in delivering multiple build large scale projects across new build, refurbishment and fit out Residential schemes.
- Commercial, Mixed Use, Hotels, Healthcare and / or Retail sector experience is also preferable
- Experience of managing large and complex residential projects from conception through to completion
- Extremely competent and experienced, preferably with Middle East experience
- Ability to identify and develop potential opportunities to secure more business
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
- A team player with a can do attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable and flexible
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Rider Levett Bucknall