Job description / Role
Project: New build mixed-use development Mace will be providing programme, design and commercial management.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking project director to join our established and growing team in KSA.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing strategic leadership and technical, operational, financial, and managerial leadership for successful implementation of the project.
• Ensuring that the programme is technically sound, evidence-based, and consistent with client and stakeholders’ priorities, requirements and expectations.
• Providing oversight of programme implementation including all activities, outputs, and outcomes related to project management and administration, including reporting, budget development and monitoring, financial transactions, execution of project plans, and project performance.
• Overseeing the selection and management of project team, assigning clear roles and responsibilities, providing effective supervision, and managing performance to ensure efficient operations.
• Ensuring the project produces the specified results to the required standard of quality and within the timeline and budget parameters.
• Overseeing budget development and budget monitoring.
• Conducting monthly reviews to ensure accountability of all project activities as well as the accurate and timely reporting of financial and technical deliverables and obligations.
• Ensuring that the project progresses in accordance to its contractual obligations and deliverables.
• Acting as the primary project contact and liaison, ensuring the project is represented to the client and other key stakeholders.
• Coordinating organisational relationship with partners related to monitoring and evaluation, providing support in facilitating technical collaboration and coordination activities within the project team.
• Working closely with client to ensure compliance with programmatic targets and deliverables.
• Promoting the project through presentations as required.
• Advising on programme and project management from project inception.
• Establishing and managing a team with all the relevant disciplines and staff.
• Developing a detailed implementation plan in line with the agreed scope and resources.
• Overseeing development of a monitoring and evaluation plan for the successive phases of the project to capture project performance and results.
• You have a relevant degree qualification, are digitally savvy and can build trust, collaborative relationships with clients, consultants and contractors in the project environment.
• You will have a construction or project management background and be excited to grow your international career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.