Job description / Role
Project: This project is to build holy sites in the surrounding area of Al Mashaer.
Your responsibilities will include
• Ensuring that the programme is technically sound, evidence-based, and consistent with client and stakeholders’ priorities, requirements and expectations.
• Providing oversight of programme implementation including all activities, outputs, and outcomes related to project management and administration, including reporting, budget development and monitoring, financial transactions, execution of project plans, and project performance.
• Overseeing the selection and management of project team, assigning clear roles and responsibilities, providing effective supervision, and managing performance to ensure efficient operations.
• Ensuring the project produces the specified results to the required standard of quality and within the timeline and budget parameters.
• Overseeing budget development and budget monitoring.
• Conducting monthly reviews to ensure accountability of all project activities as well as the accurate and timely reporting of financial and technical deliverables and obligations.
• Ensuring that the project progresses in accordance with its contractual obligations and deliverables.
• Acting as the primary project contact and liaison, ensuring the project is represented to the client and other key stakeholders.
• Coordinating organisational relationships with partners related to monitoring and evaluation, providing support in facilitating technical collaboration and coordination activities within the project team.
• Working closely with clients to ensure compliance with programmatic targets and deliverables.
• Promoting the project through presentations as required.
• Advising on programme and project management from project inception.
• Establishing and managing a team with all the relevant disciplines and staff.
• Developing a detailed implementation plan in line with the agreed scope and resources.
• Overseeing the development of a monitoring and evaluation plan for the successive phases of the project to capture project performance and results.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You must have experience of programme or project management equating quality and value with the individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Ignite Search & Selection
Ignite Search & Selection
Head of Major Projects (Senior Project Director)
|Saudi Arabia||10 Mar|