Ignite Search & Selection
Job description / Role
Project Director - KSA - Tier 1 Building Contractor
Direct and manage all operational and commercial issues from initial phases to completion, across all involved parties and ensure all health, safety, quality and environmental requirements are being applied.
- Supervises the preparation, reviews and endorses of the bid analyses and recommendations for procurement of equipment, material and services.
- Manages the flow of information required from third parties to assure the timely progress of the work.
- Develops and maintains schedule and budget limits while implementing the company’s policies together with management guidelines.
- Controls and monitors the implementation of the total budget, schedule and quality at various stages of the project execution to ensure adherence to the overall approved plan.
- Establishes an organization structure for the project, including manpower utilization and mobilization.
- Leads, motivates, reviews and monitor the performance of the teams staffed with specialists within the contracting division to ensure the effective implementation of the agreed plan.
- Provides professional expertise in the selection of potential sub contractors and suppliers with particular emphasis on their pre-qualification, bid evaluation and site management in relation to site arrangements and overall logistics.
- Monitors and controls the progress of work performed by subordinates assigned to the project and that of the sub contractors.
- Identifies any bottlenecks, directs, guides and recommends corrective action to ensure smooth and timely completion of each project.
- Identifies cost impacts, scheduling impact and quality improvement and makes appropriate recommendation to the company – joint ventures management for approval and upon such approval he/she shall approach the customer with an official claim.
- Approves / endorses contractual and financial commitments and invoices submitted by the sub contractors prior to submitting it to the corporate Head office.
- Ensures the timely and comprehensive inspection of all facilities for their quality and integrity as per contractual agreements in terms of required materials/ equipment specifications and standards by the customer and statutory regulations.
- Recognized degree in appropriate discipline (BSc/ MSc preferred).
- Proven track record of delivery on hospitality projects above SAR 250 million.
- Min 20 years of experience of working on building projects.
- Middle East / Gulf experience essential.
- Western university education is ESSENTIAL for visa purposes in Saudi Arabia.
- Demonstrate capability on construction projects of comparable scope and complexity.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Mohammed Al-Rashid Contracting Co. (MARCO)
|Saudi Arabia||29 Dec|
Construction Director - Mixed Use Development
|Saudi Arabia||7 Dec|
Project Manager (Building or Industrial Plant)
China State Construction Engineering Corporation South Asia (CSCEC SA)
|Saudi Arabia-Tabuk||19 Dec|
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting