Job description / Role
• Monitoring build progress, overseeing finance, and ensuring project quality.
• Making strategic decisions and providing leadership and direction to project managers to implement those decisions.
• Coordinate the efforts of various employees to ensure the completion of tasks.
• Meeting with clients, and project managers to report on project progress.
• Liaising with clients and building strong working relationships
• Devising cost-effective plans to enable effective project completion.
• Develop a timeline for the completion of each project.
• Create a budget for project tasks and monitor spending within approved project resources.
• Managing risks to avoid delays or reputational damage.
• Ensuring permits and legal papers are secured ahead of the project.
• Managing project managers and enabling them to supervise and manage their own teams.
• Working in an office and on a construction site.
• Civil / Architectural engineering degree or interior design.
• Use to work in luxury and hospitality projects.
• Use to work with international firms, contacting, or PMC.
• Minimum of 13 years of experience
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)