Job description / Role
My client is a leading international engineering consultancy and project management company with an excellent reputation and a track record of working on some of the regions most high profile projects. They are currently working on a major new housing projects throughout Saudi Arabia an are looking to recruit an experienced project director for the following duties;
• Lead the CMU team.
• Liaise with the Senior Management.
• Follow up on team performance.
• Monitor the strategic objectives.
• Orchestrate the stakeholders' engagements.
• Conduct presentations.
• Review and check project reports.
• Report monthly and periodically on all related subjects.
• Communicate with the Client’s representatives continuously regarding Project Progress and areas of concerns.
• Exceptional Leadership Skills, possessing a collaborative management style, and ability to work in a multi-discipline team format.
• Participate in the planning and formulation of design alternatives and solutions for the construction project; provides conceptual estimates, feasibility studies, and cost estimates, and may coordinate the production of basic design plans and construction documents.
• Oversee and participate in the project budgets and fiscal controls, contracts, and quality control provisions and value engineering,
• Oversee all aspects of the day-to-day management of the construction project; monitor and coordinate work performed by architectural, engineering, and construction departments.
• Candidates should have a degree in civil engineering or an equivalent and should also have a post graduate qualification and some form of project management qualification such as PMP, PMI etc.
• Candidates should have experience of working in KSA and should have experience or working on large residential projects or mixed use developments with a large housing/residential aspect.
• Candidates must be fluent in spoken, written and reading of Arabic
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Project Manager / Project Director
Head of Construction
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Project Manager - Museum Construction
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|