Project Director - Fit Outs - Hospitality (Luxury Hotel)
Job description / Role
Lead the Fit outs delivery for an upcoming Luxury Hotel project in KSA
The client is a leading turnkey solution provider
* Responsible for entire project management plan including scope, procurement, production, design, communication, cost, time, risk, project human resources, close out etc.
* Ensure health and safety measures are strictly followed at site.
* Represent company in all project meetings
* Verifying the technical aspect of quotes received from vendors.
* Coordination between client, site, sub-contractors & suppliers. Negotiation of prices with subcontractors & suppliers and various project stakeholders.
* Checking of invoices from sub-contractors based on the work done at site.
* Plan and organize resources in advance for the assigned site by daily preparation of labor schedule.
* Quality control of work done at site.
* Enforce rules, regulations and procedures at site.
* Contact the respective regulatory authorities to inspect and comment on the completed fit-out works for the issuance of occupancy certificate.
* Observe the skills, attitude, attendance etc. of the workforce and rate them monthly to improve their performance at site.
* Close out and hand over project
Apart from the attractive remuneration, opportunity to execute the exciting vision and growth story that they have for KSA
* Commercially astute, numerate, risk averse & able to accurately forecast project requirements.
* Able to work well within a team based environment.
* Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable
* Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
* Have good practical organization skills, planning of resources and program scheduling.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager