Job description / Role
Leading a project team managing all aspects of work including planning, engineering, site plan.
Managing the professional team (engineers, quantity surveyors, architects, landscape architects, signage specialists).
Government entity responsible for developing a mega project in line with Saudi Vision 2030
* Provide leadership and accountability for delivering all infrastructure-related projects.
* Implement approaches to keep the project on time or ahead of schedule
* Oversee the budgeting of a project and ensures quality is maintained and achieved
* Implement cost and time effective methodologies to make sure a project is successfully completed
* Manage construction managers
* Can communicate with technical and non-technical teams
* Can develop and implement a different action response plan within the project if necessary
* Should be able to review and approve/ disapprove proposals
* Communicate with relevant stakeholders concerning different phases of a project
* Oversee technical and non-technical departments to monitor the project's progress to completion
Competitive tax free salary and benefits.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering
* Minimum of 10 years of experience with at least two (2) years working on Mega Projects.
* Direct experience interfacing with Executive level management and stakeholders.
* Direct experience delivering Infrastructure related projects including Potable and Waste-water, Transportation, Public Buildings and Facilities
* Must have held a Senior position for at least 6 years
* Experience in delivering a variety of projects with a focus on infrastructure projects
* GCC experience is a must
* Must have a high valued portfolio covering the entire life cycle of a project with a focus on delivery
* Saudi nationals preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Infrastructure Project Manager
SAS Global Consultants
Ignite Search & Selection