Job description / Role
A fantastic opportunity to work for a leading contractor who are winning big building and infrastructure projects across the country on giga projects and require experienced individuals to lead the delivery of such prestigious building and infrastructure projects.
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Director to coordinate and lead consultants, contractors and sub-contractors to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget.
SAR 70,000 to 80,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Vehicle + Bonus + Return Flight + Medical Insurance + Gratuity etc
- Must have worked for main contractor/s as a Project Director or similar previously.
- Been involved with and delivered high profile projects in the Middle East.
- Preferably degree qualified.
- You'll need to have site-based leadership experience.
- Experience on infrastructure (roads, highways, expressways, bridges) would be preferred, but as our client is growing their construction team, they will look at all backgrounds.
For more information on this and similar please reach out to SAS Global Consultants.
About the Company
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.
Rider Levett Bucknall
Senior Project Manager
|Abu Dhabi||30 Sep|
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Project Manager / Project Director
Project Manager Construction - Hotel/Resort