Job description / Role
My client, a large international PMC requires a Project Director with strong Masterplanning experience for a major development in Riyadh.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of Saudi Arabia's flagship projects on its journey to fulfilling the 2030 Vision.
Suitable candidates who fulfil the following criteria are invited to apply.
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or equivalent discipline.
* Post graduate qualification in Project Management or PMP is preferable.
* Minimum of 20 years relevant experience with 10 years leading large Masterplanning projects in the region.
* Local experience in KSA is a strong preference and candidates with a transferable iqama would be a plus.
* Experience managing multi-discipline teams including Urban designers, Architects, Infrastructure Engineers and Utility Engineers is essential.
* Previous experience with large international organisation and business management systems is required.
* Strong communication skills and ability to resolve conflict between parties.
* Must demonstrate strong leadership skills with an ability to inspire.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.