Job description / Role
Project Director - PPP/P3 - NEOM
A brand new exciting opportunity has opened up to work as a Project Director for a major residential development at NEOM, our client is responsible for delivering this programme as part of a PPP/P3 - Public Private Partnership.
As Project Director you will oversee the main contractors and PMC partner, ensuring their project deliverables are being met.
SAR 75,000 to 85,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Housing + Transport + Flights + Food + Medical Insurance.
Our client is looking for the following:
- Must be western degree qualified in relevant industry (Construction, Architecture, QS/Cost etc)
- Have worked on PPP Projects previously.
- Held a Project Director or similar Project Leadership role.
- You'll have previously worked for real estate developers or Project Management Consultants previously.
- Have a sound understanding of construction delivery.
- Must have a minimum of 15 years' experience.
About the Company
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.