Job description / Role
- Preparation of project schedules and arrange internal meeting with various departments, when necessary.
- Submittal of Techno-commercial comment, PO acknowledgment letter, ITP to customers.
- Preparation of initial work plan, monthly billing report, and submit it to Engineering and Production.
- Serves as a single point of communication between customer and after order placement.
- Advice customers for changes in the delivery schedule or any commercial implications in coordination with the sales team.
- Handle L/D claims and resolve issues with customers.
- Minimum 5 years experience as Project Engineer in a reputed Switchgear manufacturing firm.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in MS Projects and MS Office
- BS Electrical Engineering graduate
About the Company
Electrical Industries Company (EIC) is a holding company that provides a diversified electrical products and services to customers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. EIC is the owner company of “The Saudi Transformers Co.” popularly known as STC and “Wahah Electric Supply Company of Saudi Arabia” otherwise known as WESCOSA.
The Saudi Transformers Company (STC) was established in 1982 under licensing agreement with CG Power Systems BELGIUM, a leading transformer manufacturer in the world. STC is producing Distribution Transformers, Package Substations and Low Voltage panels of a wide variety and is a major supplier of transformers and sub-stations to commercial, residential and industrial sectors in the region.
Wahah Electric Supply Company of Saudi Arabia (WESCOSA), established in 1976, is a renowned pioneer manufacturer of wide range of electrical distribution products such as: Distribution Transformers, Power transformers up to 20MVA ranging up to 69kV class, LV/MV Switchgear LV/MV Motor Control Centers and other electrical equipments. WESCOSA is recognized and preferred by the industries in Saudi Arabia for its technical competencies, product reliability and its ability to test and commission all its supplies which give WESCOSA a value added feature to carry out its projects.