Job description / Role
The Project Engineer leads the design activities of projects of medium and high complexity. The jobholder ensures a functional, effective and aesthetic design for projects, which accommodates the requirements of the client, local authorities, international standards and codes of practice and the requirements of other disciplines. The Project Engineer is expected to act as a team leader on one or more projects to complete design cycle, including concept design, schematic design, detailed design and preparation of tender documents. He shall stay abreast of the latest trends and developments in the [speciality] design field and represent the firm and share his expertise and knowledge with other team members.
Roles And Responsibilities
• Support Project Managers with the management of client relations and expectations, as needed
• Support Project Managers in client presentations and workshops, as needed
• Support Project Managers with the responding to client clarifications and technical issues, as needed
• Ensure the provision of high quality airport design services to clients and internal counterparts in other design departments, as required by projects' scope
• Ensure client satisfaction with design deliverables.
• Ensure responsibilities are fulfilled with a high quality cost-effectively
• Develop concept designs, including all required drawings and reports, for projects of medium to high complexity, for discussion with clients
• Refine selected design options into schematic and draft final designs, including all required drawings and reports.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
• Master's Degree in Engineering or Business Administration is preferred.
• 15 years of industry experience in the Architecture, Engineering and Planning Industry / [specialty] design industry.
• Looking for Saudi National.
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).