Job description / Role
- The Project Engineer is responsible for handling projects during the Design and Construction phase.
- He/She ensures that all project parameters and construction schedules are met.
- Identify all design and commercial parameters (signage, material, shop front, construction, commercial sections, entrances, offering rooms),and handle them in coordination with Malls and Brand Managers, landlords and public authorities.
- Communicate commercial and technical requirements to designers such as Built Drawings, LOD,
- Design Manual and other, in order to ensure that work is completed according to standards
- Follow-up on the internal and external reviews and approval of the design drawings
- Receive drawings from Brand Designers and submit them to respective Malls for approval in coordination with MEP Consultants
- Assist in construction permits and launch construction work on site
- Receive materials on site, monitor storing and warehousing activities as well as quantity take from site for account se settlement
- Approve payment and quantity verify and ensure proper settlement
- Guide Foremen, monitor their day-to-day work while ensuring compliance with quality, safety and security standards at all times
- Supervise the compilation and respective on of snag lists and handover completed jobs to the Operations departments
- Receive quotes for minor works and take appropriate action
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office, Autocad and a Project Scheduling Tools (such as MS Project, Primavera or other)
- 3-5 years of relative experience in finishing and MEPworks
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.