Job description / Role
Job Description Summary As related customer equipment, facilities or infrastructure projects: responsible for project delivery, profit & loss accountability, and customer satisfaction through management of project related activities and resources. Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team. Executes standard operational/technical tasks typically subject to instructions and work routines. There is latitude to rearrange the sequence to complete task/duties based on changing work situations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Turnkey Projects or Product/Equipment-Only Projects.
- Responsible for overseeing the project and direct or indirect leadership and/or management of project resources for small-medium sized projects (size in relation to GE company) that may include equipment-only, suites of products or non-turnkey projects.
- Broadening knowledge of own technical discipline to execute policy/strategy.
- May include support roles with specialized technical field of knowledge; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work.
- Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- May have some autonomy to make decisions within a defined framework.
- Resolves issues in situations that require good technical knowledge and judgment within established procedures.
- Consults more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal skills and may be required to lead a junior team.
- For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE. Explains technical information to others.
- This role requires 5 or less years of experience in the Project Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from accredited university or college.
- Must be registered in Saudi counsel of engineers (SCE).
- Willingness and ability to travel within the kingdom
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Flexibility to move between deferent site/location
- Leadership and influential skills.
- Comfort working with multiple groups within business
- Good organizational and communication skills
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.